There are many ways you can help Weston Community Theatre. As we keep growing, we need more help!
Interested in helping with the summer musical? You can:
- Participate in a production as a cast or crew member.
- Help with creating costumes and makeup.
- Build things! Set construction and painting!
- Assist Director with communications to cast and crew during rehearsal.
- Organize concessions and souvenir sales during intermission.
- Be a back stage parent.
- Find props and set design items.
- Help with tech rehearsal and spot lighting during the show.
- Host and plan the cast party.
- Solicit and design ads for the program book.
- Join the cast for ‘strike’ to pack up the show the day after the final performance.
Available in April for our Cemetery Stroll?
- Join the Cemetery Stroll as a character.
- Volunteer to pass out programs and direct traffic.
- Help organize and host with the cast party.
Are you experienced in fundraising?
- Assist the Auction Committee with procuring items
- Transport auction items and set up the day of the event.
- Check in and check out our guests.
- Work as a server during dinner.
- Help the Event Committee with event space setup and table decorations.
Want to help with the Haunted Walking Tour?
- Assist as a tour guide or story teller or even a ghost!
- Place signage on properties for the tour
We need volunteers throughout the year to assist with grant writing, costume organization and storage, website updates, publicity, mailings, organizing special events and more!
Contact us if you have an idea where you might be able to help!